Outdoor Schools, Groups, Leaders, Buyers
We understand that you want to make the right decision quickly so you can get on with teaching, schooling and nurturing. We haven’t dealt with a school or group that isn’t under pressure in some way and we appreciate that with the shift in emphasis to outdoor learning many schools are finding themselves in new territory.
We can help. Tel: 01639 689183 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you’re a front line practitioner or responsible for procurement we’ve worked with your counterpart somewhere.
- it’s hard to find suitable clothing that keeps your children dry and comfortable (the absolute minimum requirement you need for healthy learning and exploration).
- it’s hard to find professionally designed clothing that children can easily get on and off themselves that avoids diluting your time as a school, group or leader.
- it’s hard to find clothing designed by people who understand it’s not just adults who need to use the loo and design with appropriate fastenings!
We can help you
- it’s challenging when you ask for the children to arrive in suitable clothing and then the plan and class suffers because once again one or two children arrive in un-protective or inappropriate clothing
- it’s hard to find a supplier with an established purchase order and delivery process that accepts several payment methods and large and complex orders including local authority purchase orders
- it’s hard to find a supplier that differentiates between family clothing suitable for the weekend and clothing fit for school and group purposes with regular wear and tear
- you need to be certain that you spend your limited resources wisely
then you’re in the right place.
We’ve worked with 100+ schools now.
We’ve spent more time liaising with manufacturers and suppliers in Northern Europe, Scandinavia (the home of practical outdoor clothing) and around the globe than you can imagine. We’ve checked, tested and analysed the best outdoor clothing for the available budget.
We’re able to supply outdoor clothing for:
- Local Authority Schools
- Forest Schools
- Independent Schools
- Football Clubs, Charities, YMCA, Scouts, Guides , Children’s schemes
and offer substantial discounts and free delivery on many of our products when you order in bulk.
We supply protective, enabling clothing to people who don’t want to think too much about clothing, people who have more important work to do.
If you’re now ready to choose exactly what you want then please visit our catalogue.
To contact us by email here email@example.com
To speak to us on the phone please call: 01639 689183
“As a school administrator it’s my job to make sure that the companies we deal with are sound administratively and have good back office support.
It was very easy to get Adventure Togs set up on our supplier list. They provided the suit samples we needed to make a decision and then the ordering and invoicing was seamless. When you couple this with the speedy delivery and the discount given for our bulk order we’re very impressed.
We’re planning to purchase more suits for the school for different year groups over the next couple of years.
For Products and Service – Recommended“
Durand Primary School
“Good quality waterproof suits and excellent communication. We are very happy with our order.“
“We always receive a great service from Adventure Togs. Fast and efficient and very friendly. Thank you.“
Catherine Graham is the director of Adventure Togs. She was a health care professional for over 20 years and has a Forest Schools Level 1 qualification. As a mother she struggled to get the best out of outdoor learning and play because most children’s outdoor clothing just wasn’t up to the job.
Adventure Togs from Port Talbot, South Wales, make it easy for schools, and groups to find the right sort of clothing for children to learn and play in.
Telephone: 01639 689183