Adventure Togs range of kids waterproofs are perfect for keeping kids dry on wet and windy days. We stock a wide range of quality kids waterproof clothing which are windproof and breathable as well as waterproof.
Children love to play outdoors regardless of the weather and usually don’t mind getting muddy! Parents often worry about keeping them warm and dry and want quality waterproof clothing to protect kids and keep them cosy when playing outdoors.
Our range of outdoor gear comprises of waterproof all-in-one suits, jackets and over-trousers and matching waterproof clothing accessories. We also stock several brands of 2 piece waterproof suits which provide excellent value for parents and teachers when purchasing for outdoor learning and Forest Schools.
What to look out for when purchasing kids waterproofs:
- Fully waterproof garments with sealed or taped seams to prevent water seeping in.
- Windproof and breathable (to prevent build up of moisture when kids are running around).
- No air gaps around the waistline – ensure jackets do not ride up when the child bends over. An all-in-one waterproof suit is perfect as an head to toe kids waterproof.
- Easy on/off – we want our children to be responsible for dressing themselves so the waterproof clothing needs to be easy to put on and remove without the help of an adult.
- Reflective strips or pattern – Provides high visibility and therefore safety.
- Choose lightweight, soft, comfortable fabrics so children can move around freely and play in comfort.
- Stirrup straps or ankle adjustment so that waterproof trousers don’t ride up the leg.
- A well fitted hood will not blow down in the wind and keep the ears and head warm and dry.
- Kids waterproofs should be colourful and fun for kids to wear.